SkullCandy SkullCrushers vs. Hesh

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Running Snow Leopard 10.6.4
I am looking for some good headphones because my cheap in ears have broken. Again. I heard skullcandy's are good. I found both of them for 28 dollars and 32 dollars on overstock.com. Which one should I get? Opinions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MacBook Pro - 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo - 4Gb DDR3 RAM - 320Gb HD 7200rpm
I would have to say if you are looking for a 'good' pair of earbuds, I'd recommend the SHURE brand... SE 110's are what I use and they are fantastic.

I bought mine from Best Buy in Canada for $80. I really wouldn't recommend paying any less for earbuds, as they are the most important part of you listening experience.

When I used mine for the first time, I was hearing subtle things in the tracks that I have never heard before. I think Gizmodo did a piece on them, and a few other audiophile websites rank them as the best 'bargain' earbuds that you're not paying out your nose for.

Hope that helps!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
| '09 24" iMac 3.06 8GB | '09 iPhone 3GS 32GB | '09 ATV 1.16TB | '07 23" ACD | '06 15" MBP |
+2 for Shures. I love mine and I bought the mic/button adapter to use with the iPhone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.