can't get wireless to work at all in Windows

Reaction score
Ok, so I have installed Windows XP sp2 on my Macbook Pro running leapord with bootcamp 2.0 installed. So, I load up windows, I can get internet with ethernet just fine.. But I can't get wireless to work at all. Please, save yourself, don't tell me to put the leopard disk in while running windows and install the drivers.. I have done that multiple times.. Does nothing for me. When I go to "System" under control pannel and the go to device hardware the category that says "network adapters" has a yellow exclamation point next to "Broadcom 802.11n wireless adapter." Where is the driver that I need to download to fix this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Did you run the Software Update from within Windows? A newer version of the Boot Camp drivers might solve your problem.

OP
C
Reaction score
How do I get the software update within windows? I downloaded the bootcamp 2.1 update and put it on a flashdrive and put it onto windows and when I try to open it no setup or anything appears...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 11,2 <--DAW!!!
I had the same problem with not getting a good connection even though I had a great connection on the Mac side with OS 10.5.8.
I even updated to Boot Camp to 3.0 in Win XP and still nada.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.