mail 4.o or 4.1 ?

Reaction score

told you I had problems,

the past 3 weeks have been trying to delete messages from rss feed in mac mail.

1. I go to rss feed and click on a message then click edit select all and then delete sends to trash okay

2. go to trash do same as above and wall-a gone ya right!

3. close mail come back in as little as 15 seconds poof there back in rss feeds again!

4. so go to preferences go to mail behavior and the box is checked to permanently delete mail in trash, what am I missing here to not be able to get rid of these rss feed messages.

5. am using g-mail setup to work with mac mail and I do have the new leopard os installed is there a glitch beyond my capabilities as a new user to fix this?

thanks for any help on this, mystified

OP
M
Reaction score
update I thought I fixed it !

O:)

well I thought I had this fixed seems as rss feed messages are back again this morning in all there glory.

didn't the old os x delete these from the trash period? since I upgraded to leopard I have a few nagging issues as now have to click on mail and click on close mail so is this a bug or just a new way of mac buisness? thats why I chose mystified for my handle.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.