Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection (Production Premium)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" WS White MacBook, 2GB RAM, 250GB HDD, Adobe CS4 ME.
I recently received this box set as a gift for my birthday. I can do Photoshop (nothing special yet), and have worked with InDesign. Plus, I can digure out how to make PDFs with Acrobat.

What else can I do?

H

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Vector graphics, digital paintings...the list goes on. Make a website, make a interactive website, make an animation...make a video...mix some music...?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Nano 4gb, 20" 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB of ram, ATI HD 2600 pro
Pretty much what ever you can set your mind to.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nMP 6-core/32Gb/D700/512Gb: rMBP 15" 2.3GHz/16Gb/512Gb: iPhone 6 128Gb: iPad Air 2 128Gb: NEC PA322U
Crikey, congrats! That's one super expensive birthday present. :D

As stated; music, video, web development, photo manipulation, flash the list goes on...

If you don't have much experience in any of the apps now is the time to sit down and think what you'd like to learn. Especially if you want a new career.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Crikey, congrats! That's one super expensive birthday present. :D

Ha ha...I was thinking the same thing!:)

Actually I might even take it one step further...I don't know too many people who would get such an expensive gift (or expensive collection of software)...and then have practically no idea what to do with it!;)

Because of the prices...this is the sort of software you "grow into". Maybe you start with Photoshop or Illustrator or Dreamweaver...and then eventually you say,"What the heck" I'll get the whole collection.

I guess some people are just lucky...or have rich relatives!;)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Half his luck...... Good on him i say. Not all of us can be blessed like that. I had to get family to pitch in for me to just get CS4 ..... Thats my Bday and christmas presents for the next ..... Ohhhh 10 years hahaha

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
I recently received this box set as a gift for my birthday. I can do Photoshop (nothing special yet), and have worked with InDesign. Plus, I can digure out how to make PDFs with Acrobat.

What else can I do?

H

Create magic. Coming back to what gagnerants said, whatever you think of can happen with that.

I could only wish I would be able to hold the box ;P

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.