Font problems

Reaction score
I installed some new fonts in my CS4 photoshop yesterday, and I didn't notice until today when I reopened firefox; but some of the default fonts have been significantly changed. I've browsed around and couldn't find any information on this topic specifically, so I'm seeing if anyone here has experience with this problem. I want to change the fonts back to default, the automatic random capitalization and change of font makes reading some documents extremely difficult. Here is what it looks like:

All letters were typed in lowercase, and auto capitalized. It's the same in Safari, Firefox etc. But my Firefox in parallels runs just fine with no font issues. I've also noticed that the American flag thing at the top is new, which wasn't there last night before I installed the new fonts(It appears to be keyboard layout, input methods, and palettes for the input menu) If you need any additional information, feel free to ask. Thanks in advance for any attempted help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.