XP SP2 - No sound card found

Reaction score
HI guys,

I am hooked on mac but needed to install Windows to play some games etc.

I installed Myst4 and was already to play it when I found that it says I have no sound card. I cannot seem to get sound working at all.

Seems that video is not working wither as I tried to play a movie within windows to check the sound.

Is this just a case of missing drivers or is there something else going on?

TIA

Reaction score
It looks like you have not installed the drivers required, insert the MAc OS 10.5 Disc 1 CD and run setup to install the required drivers for windows.

OP
B
Reaction score
I did that, before i did it the windows program found my bluetooth mouse but after it does not. However it does find the interet and sound card and all inds of other things.

I tried the bluetooth connection process but it doesn't find it. I upgraded from leopard to snow leopard. Should I also put in the Snow Leopard disk?

Still seeking help.

TIA

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Yes, if you have the SL disc, I would suggest upgrading the Win drivers to the 3.0 version on the SL disc.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.