change the color of the upper bar for OS 10.4.11

Reaction score
Welcome
I'm new to the forum. I work on Mac systems, is another year. I wonder whether it is possible to change the color of the top menu bar? Maybe the question is stupid, but I do not know how they do it:)

Thanks in advance for your help.
Kamil Slowinski

OP
K
Reaction score
fantastic about it is wanted and is something that only free?

I see that with his help I even downloaded the templates and modify them to match their own ideas.

I hope that my English is not very hurt your eyes. I try how can I

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Sometimes kamil you just gotta pay for things. First rule of marketing. If you have googled your problem you will see there is not a lot on offer, particularly for Tiger. Download from the link and see if you can get it to run demo style.

Your English is reasonable and if you keep using this site, it shall improve markedly my boy!

OP
K
Reaction score
As far as this program is retrieved it and fired, it works, but only for 15 days. Program works and I can change styles.
And as for the English to go all the time for lessons and learn at home. I have a lot more problems with writing than speaking or reading. A study of the language from scratch I started some 4-6 months ago.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.