Keyboard just goes nuts

Reaction score
Ok so, I've had windows on my macbook pro for awhile now but haven't really used it. All the drivers are installed and everything works fine...for a period of time. After playing a game for awhile (different times each time it happens) the key board starts to go crazy. I cannot type anything, and the enter key is messed up. When Im on the desktop pushing enter brings up display properties. And clicking on anything brings up their properties menu. Anyone know whats going on?

If anyone could help, or even just redirect me to a help faq it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.5 i5/16Gb/500Gb/Radeon 6630M-256MB
Just a suggestion, from within Windows run the Apple Software update it'll hopefully offer to install newer Bootcamp drivers for Windows, just a tip is all.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
He means - download and install the Boot Camp update from within Windows.

Which version of Windows are you using as there are two separate updates for Boot Camp; one for XP, the other for Vista. Anyway, go to the Apple web site and do a search for Boot Camp 2.1. But be sure to download the proper update - and it must be run from within Windows since it's a win executable file.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.