Printing software question

Reaction score
I desperately need a free or cheap piece of software which will enable me to print more than one jpg on a page. I do a lot of collages and am trying to print copyright-free pictures {from Dover} to use in the collages. It is wasteful {and expensive} to print each jpg slap in the middle of each sheet of paper. I want to be able to drag-and-drop them so that several will print on one page.

When I was a PC person, I had a couple of pieces of software that did this so there must be something out there for the Mac! Right?

Any suggestions?

Patricia

Reaction score
Doesn't your printer come with an installation cd?

Most of those contain a Windows version and a Mac version.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
Any word processor will let you do that - you don't need special software. I use OpenOffice but NeoOffice, pages or Word all work too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21 inch
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Identifier: iMac9,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
Use Picassa. Drop your images into a folder - import that folder into Picassa (free download from Picasa 3: Free download from Google) then click on Create > Picture collage on the top menu. Picassa creates a collage that you can manipulate to get the effect you want, then save the collage as a file and paste into whatever application you are working with.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
I think OP just wants to print several photos side by side on one page not make a collage. Patrisha come back to us in this one...

OP
P
Reaction score
@sawday, you are correct. I want to be able to drag and drop pictures onto a page and then print them. Then I will cut or tear them out and use them in a collage...

And I just tried Open Office and it did what I wanted perfectly.

So, thanks to all who made suggestions.

Patricia

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.