Where did my iPhoto's go?

J

Jordan

When I start up iPhoto is just says "loading photos" and then never actually loads anything. I was really happy about figuring out that I could put the actual iPhoto library in the shared folder and then use aliases to link to it in the home "pictures" folder of each user on my computer. Now, I am starting to think that i messed something up as a result. Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Jordan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
did you move the folder named iPhoto Library or the contents? do you know where you placed the library.it does not prompt you to find new library?

OP
J

Jordan

I moved the folder and all of it's contents but I have since moved them back and still have no luck finding my pic in iPhoto. I was prompted after deleting the alias in my home "pictures" folder to find the folder with my pics. I did so - indicating that the iPhoto Library folder was where my pics were. Still no luck.

Jordan

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.