iTunes music on Blackberry

Reaction score
Thought I'd try using my Blackberry in place of my nano so I bought a microSD card. To make sure the card is ok I plugged it into my MBP and it shows up fine. But I got to wondering if I can transfer iTunes music from the MBP to the SD card before I install the card into the BB. I know there is software to do that once I put the card in the BB but this sounds easier.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Just drag and drop any songs you want onto the card.
You won't get iTunes library features on the Blackberry of course, but you can access any music on the card from the Blackberry menu.

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks, it did work well. The sound quality is excellent. This will be nice for situations where I've got my BB with me (almost always) but don't care to take along my nano. I can see tho that it probably doesn't replace the nano due to the limitations that you mention.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.