Soon to switch!!

F

Fab

Hi everyone! I've been browsing Mac-forums for quite some time now. Can say that you guys are quite guilty for making me switch.... :)
I was just about to place an order for a 15"Powerbook when I saw at Apple's site today tha tiger will be out by the end of this month... I was hearing some rumours that it would be out around june. I wasn't willing to wait until then to buy the powerbook. But now that tiger is just around the corner, i might wait to get it with tiger already on it. My question is, after a major OS release like this, on average how long Apple takes to start shipping computers with the new OS? Tks to all in advance!
Fabiano.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
In most cases, as soon as the new OS hits the shelves, Apple starts shipping systems with it installed. Even if you buy one now without 10.4, you are eligible for the upgrade through the Up To Date Program that Apple offers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
yea mate go on get it orderd!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.