Converting LoggerPro .cmbl files

Reaction score
I have several images that I need to place into a science report for school which are .cmbl files (from LoggerPro) and I am unable to view them on my computer. The images were created another computer that is temporarily unavailable so my only current option is changing the files on my computer. I have tried using Automator to change the files into something readable, but even once my images are changed (I was going to .jpg, .pdf, .txt, etc from .cmbl), I am still unable to view them.

In Automator, I have been using "Rename Finder Items" to rename the .cmbl files. When I attempt to open one of the files (I have six of them) after converting them, I get this warning:

"Couldn't open the file. It may be corrupt or a file format that Preview doesn't recognize."

Is there another way that I can change the .cmbl files? Am I missing a step in Automator, or using the incorrect action to change the files?

Any help is greatly appreciated! :-D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.