Question about downloading big file

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to download Corel Bryce 5 and the download comes in 4 parts. 2 files are .exe files and the other 2 are .sit files. Which one do I download first and what do I do once I have them all downloaded. Thanx in advance, Holly

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
SexyHolly said:
Hi, I'm trying to download Corel Bryce 5 and the download comes in 4 parts. 2 files are .exe files and the other 2 are .sit files. Which one do I download first and what do I do once I have them all downloaded. Thanx in advance, Holly
You can open .sit files on Mac, but the .exe files are Windows files, your Mac will not be able to do anything with these. The .sit files can be opened with something like Stuffit Expander. Once expanded, they will probably have a disk image file that you will be able to mount to your desktop.

M

mangoSharingan

Is this application the Mac OS version and not the Windows version? It's quite unusual to see Mac OS X versions come with any .exe files. I'm just wondering like when you finish downloading this and you find that all the main crucial files are in the .exe file needed for installation!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.