• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Are you going to get Tiger?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac G5
Im not going to get it strait away, im going to wait for a bit and not get the first version of Tiger that comes out, i might get a later version with bug fixes and stuff..

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I will probably purchase Tiger within the first month is comes out, money permitting. If there are any bugs, they will soon be fixed. I am not worried.

K

Kokopelli

I will be picking up a mini for Tiger till I decide it is stable enough for my PB. If 10.4 had come out 2 months ago I would have upgraded immediately. Now I have a bunch of stuff I would rather know works in Tiger before I upgrade.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
SogniX said:
Getting it ASAP!!!
It's taken long enough and I can not wait anymore! :p :D
same here

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
I'll wait for 10.4.1, at least.

I may very well get a new laptop.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
10.3 is working just fine for me at the moment. I will eventually get 10.4 (as I always purchase the upgrades and updates) but I am in no rush to run out and get it immediately.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
probably wait for a while and hear some reviews and stuff...but it should be free on december 25 ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
too late :biohazard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
I'll get it soon as it comes out. I'm impatient like that. :bomb:

-Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
As D3v1l8OY said; 10.3.8 is stable and secure enough. Ima be a bit patient, but I will get it!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.