3com airconnect wireless lan pc card and ipaq 3850

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac power PC G3, 512mb 500Mhz
here is the deal, i was suckered and hosed when i was told about the imac g3 (i see this now, yeah me :( ), i have two pocket pc's (a dell axim x5, and a ipaq 3850, with portable keyboard and wifi card). I have tried everything to install the 3com wifi driver to the ppc, i have tried vmware, parallel, pocketmac, the missing sync, wine, juicer...i cannot get dishing out the coin for more programs that do not work. So i am wondering if anyone has a ipaq 3850 on a imac, or if they know where i can grab at least the cab file for the driver, then i can transfer it over to the ipaq? I conacted the guy who sold it with the a "30 day warranty" here in town, it may have warranty, but that is it. another week of sleepless nights trying to get the wifi cab file (at least) and i am going to show this imac how to boot from my second story window. i tried to sync with entourage with both dell and ipaq, neither worked. (*sigh*). so i i am thinking a hasty retreat to a m$ machine andout of the mac world is in order. If you know where i can get said driver file, that would be most awesome and thanks in advance for it.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac power PC G3, 512mb 500Mhz
thank you for the web page, as it was downloading i seen the extension and i got a few idea's i did not try yet (as i was looking for cab to go into the PPC) as for the no DOS on mac, excuse my ignorance but is this becuase it will really bung up the startup sequence? and something along that lines, could my issues with some of the sync issues be due to firmware updates (if there is such a thing) or is there away to see what updates are in and possible take them out?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.