MBP just arrived

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15.4" 2.53GHz 4GB 320GB
Just got my MBP.Been playing with it for a few hours.
A little frustrating at times but love it.Back to exploring

great forums very helpful

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
Congrats! Enjoy it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15.4" 2.4 Hz 4GB RAM
Nice computer!

Reaction score
Only thing I can't figure out that is frustrating... WIth the pad. How the f do you grab stuff and scroll over on smaller windows???? On pc I would just clock hold and move

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac * 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i7 * 16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 * 1TB HD *AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
Not sure what you mean, but go into System Preferences and make sure all your trackpad gestures are enabled. This will allow you to scroll up,down, left and right in just about any window. There is also a drag lock gesture but for basic dragging, if that's what you're asking about, just press down on the trackpad while dragging an object.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB memory, 250GB HD, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
Only thing I can't figure out that is frustrating... WIth the pad. How the f do you grab stuff and scroll over on smaller windows???? On pc I would just clock hold and move

I actually do a little technique where I hold the trackpad down with my index finger and slide to drag with my middle finger... Takes a little practice but with time you'll wonder how you ever operated without one. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.