Shortcut for Finder

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I have a question: How can one access in the Finder by Shortcut from the search-line to the results of the search? For example, one is first in a Finder window, then one can call the search-line with CMD+F and enter in the search-line a file or an order name. While one enters the name, the Finder suggests already some files. I would know gladly, how I can come by Shortcut from the search-line of the Finder to the search results? I thank you already for your assistance!

Many greetings

Reaction score
A little late, but still.

Open Finder...> type cmd+F...> punch in your search...> in the upper right corner it says save, and automatically a "saved searches" folder is being projected in the "save in" box.

It's really quite easy, and you were almost there.

Hope this helps;D

Neo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white MB 2.16GHz 3GB 320GB 10.6.1
Once you have found your file in the Finder Search, press Tab on your keyboard to put focus on the results. Arrow-keys move among results, and Cmd+O opens the selected file.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.