• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

iPod prices have dropped already

T

todd51

I have noticed that the iPod prices have already dropped, even though the Apple event hasn't started yet. I figured they would have at least waited to announce it first, that's so weird.

EDIT: Just now realized I posted this in Anything Goes, sorry about that! Go ahead and move it.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I have noticed that the iPod prices have already dropped, even though the Apple event hasn't started yet. I figured they would have at least waited to announce it first, that's so weird.

EDIT: Just now realized I posted this in Anything Goes, sorry about that! Go ahead and move it.

Remember...Not Just Anything Goes in Anything Goes!;D

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.