Hello

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in a say hello,

I was aPC user since the days of DOS and last week finally bought my new IMAC 24 inch. I have all ready converted years worth of outlook and MS Money files into the mac and it was flawless.. time consuming but flawless.

There are a few things i need to get use to but I think in time all will be well.

Hope to learn some tricks of the trade her eon this forum and to post any problems that may arise in the future.

I will ask off the bat any one recommend a html editor? I do edit my companies web pages (basic text updates) and would like an easy editor as i am not the greatest html guy :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Welcome!
Don't know anything about html editors, but one piece of advice I can give you is to check out Apple's support pages for great tutorials to get you comfortable with your Mac right away. Very helpful!
And of course, lots of great experts and all-around great guys/gals on these forums. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
HTML Editor? BBEdit has worked for me for yeeeears.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Welcome to M-Fs!

If you are comfortable with a text editor, I would highly recommend TextMate.

For a nice GUI based try, Coda or Espresso.

If you look for a free app., try Nvu.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Likewise - welcome aboard. I have got good help from this and this one but they are not free.

Reaction score
I use Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 and it works great. Kind of something you have to learn. Some things are server side functions and not super easy to learn straight away. Other than that. MS Word is good.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6
Welcome. I use TextWrangler for HTML stuff.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Im new to html (still learning) and KompoZer is nice and easy to use and its free ... its not as complex and more polished than NVU

Oh and welcome to mac-forums

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.