My baby was stolen

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.53 Ghz Unibody Late '09 Macbook Pro w/ 500G 7200RPM HD & 2010 iMac 21.5" 3.20Ghz I3 & iPhone 4
I am a recent switcher. I have been using my 13" Alu Macbook since Feb, and absolutely love it. Well, loved it...it was stolen from my house on Tuesday. I had upgraded the ram and HD on it and had just loaded Snow Leopard and all my apps, when it was stolen along with 2 Windows laptop, my Wii, Jewelry, and my fire safe with all the familys personal documents (and lots of other itms). I am sooooo sad !!

So, I am waiting to see what my insurance company comes back with, but I think I am going to go for a 15" this time. I am now trying to decide between the glossy and non-glossy screen. I am an avid photographer, and use Lightroom and PS on the laptop. What does everyone think about the better screen choice? Any advice is appreciated. I may be hitting the Apple store on Sat. Thanks
Darren

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Sorry to hear about that...really sucks!

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Ah man I thought it was a real babby. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.