What's the best picture software to use?

L

LJF

I have a hp photosmart 7760. I would like to print from my powerbook instead of me memory card from the camera but when I print from my mac the 4x6 pictures don't line up exactly right. HP says to try another picture software instead of Iphoto. Anybody have another picture software that they really like?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz C2D macbook
you can print pictures from preview or quicktime.
what you mean by lining up? can give some details?
cheers!

OP
L

LJF

The 4x6 pictures give a small border on each side.

Even when you change settings using the hp driver to 4x6 borderless photos it still gives a small border on each side. So if you are using 4x6 photo paper with a tab it centers the picture instead of printing on one side and allowing use of the tab. If you print the same picture by plugging the memory card directly into the printer the picture prints perfectly. I would like to save all picture to my powerbook so I can wipe my memory card whenever I want to but still be able to print them at any time. The more I have researched this it seems to be an HP issue with mac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.