Need Suggestions for Wiimote Whiteboard Idea

Reaction score
Hi, this is chazman124. I'm EXTREMELY new to these forums, so try and bear with me. I'm 14, so pulling off a plan of this magnitude will be hard for me, but that's why I'm here.
I recently discovered Johnny Chung Lee's Wiimote Whiteboard app for Windows. I was intrigued, but lacked the technological resources to continue, i.e., I had an 8-year-old Dell at the time. Well, for Christmas this year I got a shiny new unibody 13.3 inch MacBook. Later, in May, I bought myself a 22" external AOC monitor, which has a removable stand.
I used this monitor, minus the stand, as a basis for a forming idea. (This post is way too long, isn't it?) I built a crude construction out of wood, and created what I now call my CI touch. The CI touch is basically the aforementioned 22" AOC monitor, plugged into my MacBook via Mini DisplayPort adapter, and an infrared pen, bought for 30$ off irpensonline.com. The pen used is the "Groove." I took apart the pen and used the interior wiring to attach it to a glove. This glove is a WIP, but the finished product will have the LED sticking out of the index finger, and when the finger is pressed upon a surface (in this case a Plexiglass sheet covering my monitor screen), the pen lights up and the rest is Wiimote Whiteboard history. I'll upload some pics of my design later.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.