How Do I Resize Windows?

Reaction score
When my iTunes is open, I can't reach the sync or podcast directory buttons at the very bottom of the window unless I turn hiding on on the bar at bottom. Since I can't reach that bottom edge on the lower right to resize the window, how can I do that???????????

Reaction score
there's a corner at the bottom right of each window, but also the green + at the top left (next to minimise and close) should resize between 2 settings.

OP
Arielluria
Reaction score
I tried the green "+" but all it does is turn my iTunes into a tiny little window, not the usual iTunes window. No bueno!

Reaction score
ok, when it's the tiny window, you can now drag the bottom right corner to make the window any size you wish :)

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
ok, when it's the tiny window, you can now drag the bottom right corner to make the window any size you wish :)
That won't work - that will only resize the window horizontally.

Try holding down Option and clicking the + sign when the iTunes window is not "mini size" (don't know if there is a name for that mode).

Reaction score
... worked for me ...
I run all my windows full screen size :p

One of the windows peculiarities I just couldn't shake.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.