• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

SD Card Question-

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac G5 2 GHz 20 inch- IPod Touch 2nd Generation
Ok so phone related question. I am REALLY looking for someone who actually knows more or less about what they are talking about, coz BELIEVE ME! i am really dyin without music on my phone... hahahahaha

So I HAD;
An LG Voyager, V Cast enabled and i bought for it a 2GB memory card-Sandisk 2GB Micro SD.

Now I have;
LG EnV Touch VCast enabled and no music T^T

well it started acting all screwy i got lines through the screen and it was NOT acting right, I would pull out my phone and it would be in the message menue, or the dial pad or something strange... I am 101% positive i locked it. i ALWAYS ALWAYS lock my phone when I am done using it.

BUT what I am wondering is is this due to the memory card having a virus? OR is that a phone related problem. because when I was in Disneyland it REALLY started to screw up. My parents didnt wanna hit the Anaheim Verizon store XP so i couldnt find out if they knew anything...

PS! i posted this on another Forum and someone said that my phone didnt have a virus. and to take it down to the Verizon store....

LET ME ELABORATE! >.< i feel i was not clear enough... I HAVE taken it down to the Verizon store, hence why now I have a EnV and NOT the Voyager. The EnV was the replacement for the Voyager going all screwy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
So you're asking why the Voyager is acting all wonky?

It's definitely not a virus. I'd say some sort of data corruption on the Voyager is causing the problem. If it were possible, restoring the phone should have fixed it assuming it wasn't a hardware problem. However, last I checked you couldn't do that so you'll need to get a replacement as you have a "manufacturing defect."

T

todd51

I agree with Kash, sounds like some sort of malfunction with the phone. I'm about positive it wouldn't be a virus.

So are you trying to ask how to get music on your EnV Touch? If so it shouldn't be too hard, I have the EnV Touch also and I was able to sync it to my Mac via Bluetooth. If your iMac has Bluetooth, you can simply do that. Or you can just use the micro SD card that you used with your Voyager. Just format the card through the phone, plug it into your iMac and put it in the proper folder.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.