Installing certain updates on a Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 15-inch, 2.4 ghz, 250 gb Hard drive, 2 GB of 1066 mgz Ram
I haven't posted here in awhile, haven't ran into any problems until now.

I use Neo Office on my Mac. Last night, it prompted me to download an update which I did. I went to install it, it asked me WHERE to install the update at. I had no clue since on w regular windows computer, it does not prompt me where to install updates of any kind, it "automatically knows" where to put the update.

So my question is, and I hope I don't have to call Mac where do I install this Neo Office Update? Do I put it in the Neo Office Directory? I've noticed this too with other updates...prompts me with where I want to put them. So what do I do? Any answers here???

Thanks for any help. I STILL have not completely switched over to my Mac, still have programs I MUST use on my PC. I can't even find any decently priced software (desktop publishing) to use for making labels/cards/business cards, etc..., Everything is like $50 and up for a Mac and I can buy other stuff for PC's for under $10!!

Best,
Tallulah

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
If Neo Office is installed on the main drive, then that's where you install the update. If it's on a different drive, you install it there instead.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 15-inch, 2.4 ghz, 250 gb Hard drive, 2 GB of 1066 mgz Ram
I just let it install to Macintosh HD, the default drive. Seemed to go OK.

Thank you so much! That's all I needed to know!:Evil:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.