Re-mixing Program

Reaction score
Hello I'm looking for a program that will take 2+ songs mix them together Automatically...

I had a nice friend that used to live next door that used a program that cost a subscription. (that I have forgotten the name to)

I would like to find this program or a similar functioning one. I do not care what the price is of the program it can be free or very expensive program as long as it works the said way.

Thanks in advance for your help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 Mac Mini: 500GB-8GH : iPad 2 64GB
Are you on a Mac? If so you should have "Garage Band" and im pretty sure this is what you want.

Audacity: Free Audio Editor and Recorder Audacity is an open source audio editor for windows

And you could probably find some pretty advance mixing softwear in music shops too!

and

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 14" 1.42 GHz PowerPC G4 1GB DDR SDRAM/1st Gen 4GB Nano/2nd Gen 8GB Nano
Audacity is also for mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro/2.66 Ghz/4GB RAM/320GB HD/NVIDIA GeForce 9400 and NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
what kinda mixing are you referring too..??? beatmixing..like house music..??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.