• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Its Friday Guys/Gals Whats the plans this weekend

Reaction score
:) I'm ganna try to hangout and relax but Im on call so I cant really make plans :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Chilling watching a film tonight, off to the beach tomorrow. Rest Sunday, back to work after a week off on Monday :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 Inch Apple MacBook Pro; 2.40 GHZ, 4GB Ram, 250GB HDD
Relaxin today, beach tomorrow, and Niagara Falls on Sunday

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Summer school is final over for me. ^-^

I get one week off and then I get to go back to school for more torture and stress. T_T

Most likely hibernate in my cave for a week. Been so sleep deprived the whole month. Getting 3-4 hours a sleep every day is not a good thing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Cutting trees down in the backyard. Hopefully install some catless mids on my Charger.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
I get one week off and then I get to go back to school for more torture and stress. T_T
I know that feeling. I got home from school a week ago and I move out to start again a week today (at a new school as well).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Try to con Verizon out of a Tour to replace the ever so lovely Storm, surf the forums, have a beer, watch a little TV, have more beer, etc.

Vacations are over and the kids are back in school, so I get a break this weekend.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Gotta do a little shopping for my trip to NYC next weekend. I am sure I will also find time to go see Grace & District 9 too. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook(3,1): C2D 2.2ghz, 4g RAM, 10.7.5; iMac(12,1): 2.5ghz i5, 16gb RAM, 10.9.1; iPhone5S iOS7.04
Let's see...my plans:

1) Get over this bronchitis that's been pestering me for over a month (I'm on four drugs right now) or at least get my sense of taste back by tonight :(

2) Air'n'Water show this weekend (yes, buzz-cut Alabamians spewing colored smoke out of their whiz-jets to the strains of "Rock You Like A Hurricane")

3) Maybe visit with some friends at Beatlefest -- this is the first time since 1996 I'm not actually going for the actual fest, but it's so lame and worthless this year. :(

4) And if I do get my sense of taste back before the weekend ends, maybe I'll fire something up on the Weber...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - 15.4" 1680x1050 Antiglare - 2.7Ghz Quad Core i7 - 8GB RAM - 750GB 7200RPM HDD
Friday: Date with the wife (hopefully) + Mexican dinner!

Saturday: Run in the park for awhile, play some TF2, Read some of my book.

Sunday: Church, Paper, Pizza, Nap, Swim. In that order.

Trent out

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Alas, I have no plans. My girlfriend and best friend are both out of town (not together, haha), so I don't really have anyone to hang out with (at least not anybody I'd willingly spend time with). I have to hand in my Macbook today for repair (crack in the lower right has been there forever, finally got a chance to get it fixed). So going to the Apple Store will be the highlight of my weekend. It'll be watching TV and playing games for the next couple of days for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" uMBP: iPhone 4
Im going to Snowdonia in Wales for the weekend. We have a nice little house booked!

I might try to get a quick running session in too!

snowdonia_03_large.jpg

Reaction score
Im going to Snowdonia in Wales for the weekend. We have a nice little house booked!

I might try to get a quick running session in too!

snowdonia_03_large.jpg

hey, sorry guys this is off topic.

but i just noticed your in the UK (bcus your going to wales), i looked furthur and found out your in staffordshire. im in staffordshire tooo.

anyway,

im biking on saturday and seeing the girlfriend on sunday.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I know that feeling. I got home from school a week ago and I move out to start again a week today (at a new school as well).

Well I'm somewhat glad that there is someone who understands. Been in school for almost 8 years and I problaby could have a masters degree by now. >_>"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Nano 4gb, 20" 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB of ram, ATI HD 2600 pro
I start school back on the 31st, so until then, sleep I guess and enjoying playing xbox.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.