iMac g5

Reaction score
Hello again guys,

Just when I had given up hope that I would be able to find a mac in my price range, my friend offered to sell me his imac g5! It has a big harddrive, over 300g, 1.8ghz, 1g ram, and is running os x 10.5 (or newer I think). I wanted to ask you guys how much this computer is really worth? He hasn't given me a price yet but I wanted to hear how much it would generally cost used.

Thanks again guys.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Try this web site to estimate how much the G5 is worth. Link

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Certainly a better choice that the previous 3 - but price depends on which country you are in.

OP
L
Reaction score
thanks chad! My friend gave me the price and its within the range given on the link you gave me. Thanks a bunch! :)

OP
L
Reaction score
wow! thanks for that link! I put all the information on it and it gave me the same price my friend is asking! :D That's so cool, he probably used that website to determine a price.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
And ask him for the Leopard and system install discs that came with the machine when new. They are the best trouble shooting utilities about.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.