My Mac Screen Goes Blue!

Reaction score
Hi,
I just registerd, I dont know where to post problems.. Coudlnt find the forum for it.
Well, I have a mac book pro 15. I've been using it from december 2008.
I use it for long hours most of the time and am on the internet, i download lots of stuff and when something is downloading and i dont use the comp i turn down the display totally.
Today, I did the same thing. When i came back, and turned on the display, i had this blue screen.The screen has a blue tint, I dont why this happened. It used to happen when i had the old mac book pro. When i close the display(monitor) and pull it back on, its gone..
I have attached 3 pictures of whats happened. Please let me know what the problem is. Do i have to go to the store and get it fixed?
Thank you.

Picture 1.png

Picture 3.png

Picture 2.png

OP
C
Reaction score
i just realised now that, the pictures dont show the blue tint. sorry. i restarted my comp and the blue tint is gone.. but what is the problem?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Attach an external monitor to your MBP and let us know if the same thing happens. Post back and we can go from there....

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.