Apple Care on EBay

Reaction score
if any members here sell apple care for imacs on ebay, could you pls. PM me? looking to purchase

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Cannot PM you Margaret as advised you have elected not to receive PM's, but be careful purchasing from eBay as there have been reports of fraudulent sales of Applecare. If your iMac is still under warranty you can effect Applecare direct with Apple.

OP
margaret438
Reaction score
sorry harryb, didn't know i had pm turned off; will turn it on. didn't know if someone responding via thread was a no-no here on boards, so thought a pm would be best way to go.

i am aware of fraudulent sales on ebay but read here about a reputable member here who sells on ebay. was trying to get ahold of that person. tried via search facility several times to find name, but no luck.

i wish someone here could help me. thanks.

p.s. my pm and msging was checked to receive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
I have bought AppleCare three times on eBay and had no problems registering the machines. Just make sure to buy from someone with great feedback.

OP
margaret438
Reaction score
i just went ahead and just bought from amazon.com cause i want/need the phone support which apple told me had just run out.

thanks anyway.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.