Safari 4 final tabs?

Reaction score
Hey guys. Finally upgraded to the safari 4 final release after much hesitation. The major reason I didn't upgrade straight away is the fact that the tab bar was switched back to the bottom. It also made it a heck of a lot harder to combine two windows into one. Is there anyway I can get my old tab bar back in the safari 4 final release? Thanks in advance.

-Luke

Reaction score
I'm a recent convert to Safari 4 because of a neat little app called Safari 4 Modifier which moves the tabs and disables the useless Top Sites feature.

s4micon.png

:)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I'm a recent convert to Safari 4 because of a neat little app called Safari 4 Modifier which moves the tabs and disables the useless Top Sites feature. :)

Safari 4 modifier is not ready for prime time. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. Supposedly you can prevent Safari 4 from wiping out the "locked" preferences and use what you modified, however, it doesn't always work. And I have had it crash on me several times. I advise against using it.

Anyway, the next time Safari is updated, that app will probably cease to function at all.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.