• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Have you seen this?

Reaction score
Mac Forums took out my last post concerning this issue. Maybe they will leave this one alone.

One MAC agent said there was no problems with the batteries. The other MAC agent said it is a common problem. And a third MAC agent gave me a new battery saying mine must have had a defect. So, have you had this problem of splitting batteries?

splitbattery.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
That happened to me back in january with my mid-2007 17" mbp. I called up Apple on the phone and one arrived on my porch the next day. I was really surprised that they didn't even asked questions. All they said is "there will be a new one in your hands tomorrow."

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.