Questions about redeeming Apple rebate

Sch

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Two quick questions from af happy new owner of a MBP 13" - i love it!

1. I'm going to send in my promotion stuff to apple soon. They want, among other things, my EAN-marks, but is it neccesary that it is the ORIGINAL EAN-marks directly from the box? I would be sad if my envelope gets lost in the system with no chance of finding it = no promotion rebate.

2. Can i send both promotion stuff from the iTouch and the printer, in the same envelope?

Yours sincerely,

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Don't believe there is anyone here that works for Apple that would be able to provide a definitive answer.

For any type of rebate, I'd suggest following the directions explicitly to avoid it being tossed.
Just make a copy before you send it off.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" alum iMac 2.4 3 gigs ram
When i bought my grand daughter a macbook last month and an iPod touch (iPod was free with rebate) I was able to do all that rebate stuff online. All the information I needed was on the receipt from the apple store. I did it all online and got the rebate for the iPod back in less than a month. I didn't have to mail anything in to Apple, no receipt, no upc code from the box or anything. I did it all online.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
The last time they had the promotion going on I had to go to the website and print some stuff off the website. Then I got my utility knife and cut the boxes and put the UPC thingy in an envelope. Two weeks later I got a check in the mail for 350 dollars.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
As salmar said, all the rebate stuff was done online. However, I only had the rebate for the iPod Touch. The only thing that was needed was the receipt number for the receipt. I haven't got my rebate check back yet, but it's been less than a month and when checking the status online it shows that Apple has received and is processing my rebate.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" alum iMac 2.4 3 gigs ram
wcarr3, Apple is pretty good with their rebates. I only had the rebate coming for the iPod touch and I got the check in less than a month. As long as you see that they received and is processing the rebate there is no problem. You will get it soon or within a month of submission.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.