Productivity software - which would you recommend

Reaction score
So as the title says what productivity software would you folk recommend/do you use.

I have seen this : Cultured Code which looks pretty good and over on the dark side I used to use taskcoach Task Coach and they do do a mac version.

what do you folk think.recommend and are there others I should consider too.

I always like free so taskcoach is in with a strong shout and the developers respond quickly to requests etc.

thanks in advance

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Take a look at these reviews from Mac Life magazine: Link

Regards.

Reaction score
So as the title says what productivity software would you folk recommend/do you use.

I have seen this : Cultured Code which looks pretty good and over on the dark side I used to use taskcoach Task Coach and they do do a mac version.

what do you folk think.recommend and are there others I should consider too.

I always like free so taskcoach is in with a strong shout and the developers respond quickly to requests etc.

thanks in advance

I use The Hit List. I'm a bit disappointed that there is no iPhone version yet but I like the desktop app.

Potion Factory

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" Macbook Pro, 2.53gHz, 4GB mem, 250GB HD; 13.3" Macbook (White), 2gHz, 2GB mem, 120GB HD
OP
J
Reaction score
hmmm looks very interesting - looks quite a bit like taskcoach. can one set priorities and limitless levels - things seems to limit to 3 levels !!!!! hit list limits at 9 - if I do my own to do list in numbers it's limitless - why would any software limit it ????

thanks for the heads up - like the look o that one - up to now hit list is looking fave that is until igtd which I'll have a look at too

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.