• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Got a new enV Touch!

T

todd51

Wow, this phone is quite amazing. I got it yesterday through Verizon since my contract was up. It is the ONLY phone within the past couple of years I've been able to sync with my MBP via bluetooth and transfer files. For some reason Verizon does not like this so they would never allow it on most phones, but this phone can do it! I also like how it charges through the USB port, so if I'm ever on a Windows PC I can download the drivers and charge it through the computer. I love this idea and have never seen it on a phone before, I think more phone manufacturers should start doing this. There have been too many times when I've needed to charge my phone when I'm at a friends house, where he has a computer, but not a compatible charger.

It is also my first phone with a full QWERTY keyboard, which I'm getting used to and is really nice. The camera on it is also really nice. It's video picture looks amazing. The only problem I had with it was that the bottom hinge was a tad loose, so I could feel it wiggle a little bit when I was on the phone, but the Verizon store is swapping it with a different one today, so all should be well!

Just thought I would share my excitement with everyone, and to also recommend it as a great phone if anyone else is considering purchasing one.

OP
T

todd51

I am already, I can't believe how I've went this long not being able to send files back and forth between my computer and my phone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.