Good 3D Screensaver?

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have been looking around for a cool screensaver to put on my iMac G5. Does anybody have one that they would recommend? I have looked on a lot of the sites but you can't really tell from the pictures. I am looking for a cool 3-D one to use. Thanks, Holly

T

Thud

SexyHolly said:
Hey everyone! I have been looking around for a cool screensaver to put on my iMac G5. Does anybody have one that they would recommend? I have looked on a lot of the sites but you can't really tell from the pictures. I am looking for a cool 3-D one to use. Thanks, Holly

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=mac+os+x+3d+screensaver&btnG=Search :D

Actually I haven't found a FREE one that I really like yet. I'm a bit more limited in my options, considering my dinky little radeon 9200 in my mini.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.58GHz OC'ed Mac mini
Hey there Holly,

Try GioFX Chimera. Make sure you also get Scenes 1 & 2. And best of all, it's free.

BTW, I like your sig. It got a mention in my LJ.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I think this screensaver will suffice. This is a free screensaver; it's called Fluid. To choose the screensavers, once you are in the Screensaver options in Prefs. You can choose from the many screensavers at the top of the options window, where it says "Load Theme"; it's a drop down menu near the top.

Below is the website to download it, but it's also a link to screenshots.
http://www.concepthouse.com/products/Fluid/screenshots.html

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.