internet problems

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Few days ago i bought myself Mac Pro, only just got round to setting it up. Ive never owned a Mac having bit of problem with internet. I can't find settings to connect. Im well confused not sure how to go about setting my internet. Will my Mac connect to my wireless router? I looked in book but don't understand it. Anyone know step by step guide i could look at? Or if someone can give me advice that be great. It's well differnt to windows gonna take bit to get use to. Thanks for any help you can give :) :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
For the differences some helpful info here For setting up internet go Apple Menu - top left menu bar - Sys Preferences/Network From there depends if you are on Tiger or Leopard OS as there are small variations.

OP
J
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure if it's Tiger or Leopard OS? I shall check that information out and do what you said. Thanks for the reply nice one :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.