Newish MacBook 13" Unibody

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Unibody, C2D 2.0GHz, 4GB, 500GB
Hi everyone, I just found this forum today and from reading around I'm glad I decided to join up.

I have my MacBook for a few months now, bought it in April. I got the 13" Unibody and from first impressions it's great. I had been thinking of getting one for a while and I finally made the jump when I bought an HP laptop and had all kinds of issues with Vista (I wanted to put XP on it because Vista was just too much for the AMD chip plus, I hate Vista).

I initially figured I'd just run XP on it through bootcamp, but after five minutes with OS X I decided against it. It's so much more stable and easier to do things. Plus running the native OS just makes more sense.

I have had an iPod for a few years now, got a Nano 1st gen back in 2005 and still use it to this day. With iTunes being native on OS X, from what I have seen, it's a lot faster and just seems to work better overall. I formatted my iPods all Mac format as well, what a difference when syncing.

Been using my Mac pretty much nonestop since I got it, goodbye PC :) (And good riddance really)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 2.93Ghz i7 iMac 16GB, 15" 2.66 Ghz i7 MBP 8GB, 2.13Ghz MBA 4GB, iPhone4 32GB, iPad3G 32GB
It is always nice to see a happy switcher. Grats on the Macbook and I hope you a lot of fun with it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" 2.26GHz 2G RAM 160G HD
I also just bought a new MacBook Pro 13'' And the reason I got a Mac is because I wan't to use a computer and not have to always try to figure out what is wrong with my OS. So, that said if I wanted to run Windows I would've just went and bought another 500$ headache

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Unibody, C2D 2.0GHz, 4GB, 500GB
I'm definitely glad to have joined the Mac side that's for sure. The computers do just work. No more figuring things out, just do what I need to do :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.