• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

hello

Reaction score
hello
my name is roger and im new to mac fourms just wanted to say hi.
i have been a mac user on and off since 05 first mac in 05 was a imac 333mhz running panther then a imac g5 sold now and a few others here and there now a mdd powermac g4. weel drop me a line and say hello if you want

aim
abaddon1127

yahoo
ppcpowermacg4

ps
hope to hear from some of you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
see sig...
Hello Clarice.....

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again....

Then it proceeds to trade me its MDD for my eMac hehehehehe

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
Welcome to MF! I added you on AIM, I'll IM you I'm on when you are online.

Hope you enjoy it here! :)

OP
P
Reaction score
bluemac thanks for the ad and onlytime i told you how many times if i ever go to get rid of the mdd you will be the first to know :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.