Missing keys

Reaction score
Guys

I recently bought a Macbook 13"
softwares install and run at amazing speed. I am happy about it.

I find that keys like Home, Page up, Page down, end, printscreen are missing...
I frequently use these keys.

Can some one help with keyboard shortcut for this?

Thanks
Aroon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Option or Command and the up and down arrow keys will mimic Page up / down, same keys with left and right arrow keys give you other text jumping options as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Identifier: iMac9,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
Yes - just a little more detail - I'm using a Msoft ergonomic keyboard with an iMac and cmd+left arrow moves cursor to beginning of a word; cmd+right arrow moves to end of a word; cmd+up arrow moves to beginning of a line (e.g., in a browser address bar) and cmd+down arrow moves to end of a line. In a block of text (e.g., this message) the last two move to the beginning of the message - equivalent to 'home' and to the end of the message. No doubt about it - Apples are wonderful computers but the keyboards are the pits - laptop or desktop, in fact the latest desktop keyboard is just a standalone laptop keyboard - but Apple doesn't listen to its users much, it has the "we know best" syndrome :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
In fact the latest desktop keyboard is just a standalone laptop keyboard - but Apple doesn't listen to its users much, it has the "we know best" syndrome :)
A full-featured keyboard is a no-cost option when you're ordering. If you didn't choose that option, then you're reinforcing their decision not to make it standard.

Imagine what Apple must be thinking. "We offer two keyboards, and only 10% of buyers order the full keyboard. Obviously, nobody cares about the extra keys!"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.