SmartDisk CrossFire 160GB ??

C

code777

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP...o/uN5tMPsqz7gW2gsk4cG2XqOxvZU/1.0.11.1.0.6.12

a guy i met is selling this drive for $100, he said he bought it last month and doesn't use it as he purchased a Maxtor touch II or something. anyway can the CrossFire "clone" or be used as a back up and be bootable? Just wanna make sure, the guy said he has no idea as he used it for video editing... thanks.

[edit] i should note he is a PeeCee user and he told me that i would need to reformat this to NTFS (?) and I should be able to plug my digital camcorder directly into the back to transfer footage, etc... he said he *thinks* i will be able to boot from this drive but has never done so... this would be ideal as i could transfer my iMovie stuff onto this drive and bring it over to my friends house to burn it on his Super... plus $100 isn't too bad for a 4 week old product...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.