Possible Firefox Flaw? Or height CSS issue

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro 2GB
Hey guys,

I'm making a site right now, and am having a problem with the height: 100% css code.

Usually, as you would think, it makes the div it's attached to go all the way to the bottom, but I'm getting this (see image)

http://carsonshold.com/temp/needhelp.png

The background image also stops randomly. Do you think this is an issue with my code, with Firefox, or possibly with Firebug (ad-on)?

Here's the css code -
Code:
.FullHeight { height:100%; }

And here's the html code -

Code:
<div class="bodybg">
<div class="SiteWidth FullHeight">
	<div id="PanelHeader">
    	<div id="PanelLogo">
            [LOGO]
        </div>
    </div>
    <div id="PanelMenu">
    	[SOLPARTMENU]
    </div>
</div>
</div>

For me, anyways, the background and main div stop where my screen ends, even when I scroll down.

I quickly loaded this to the live site (it's under extreme renovations) - do you have the same problem?
Bulky Boy Canada | Home

Thanks in advance,

Carson

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
It has that issue here with both Safari 4 and the latest Firefox, but the background goes all the way down using Opera.

OP
sholdzy
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro 2GB
I fixed it, actually by taking out the height attribute all together. Now, though, I'm getting a 5px white space at the bottom of my page. I'm thinking it has something to do with DotNetNuke (the CMS I'm using - not by choice). It's code is all table-based and has so many errors.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.