Erratic behavior with Iweb

Reaction score
I published my first site and then I made some additional edits after publishing it.
After the initial FTP to my hosting site, I keep getting message stating "the directory/path is not found". I verified all my settings and they are correct.

Due to that issue, I decided to publish to a folder and then FTP to my hosting account. Again, when I published my site everything went ok, but then I need to make a few more edits.

I deleted all the files off of my hosting site and off of my initial folder that I publish to. When I re-published my files, it does not publish everything. I no longer have a "scripts" folder (which I believe is necessary). I also do not have any index.html file.

Does anyone know how to get my site re-published to where all scripts and files exist? It appears only some of the content is there but not all when I click on the .html files. iWeb displays the site perfectly, but going to the actual files is very different.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.