new Mac user (ibook G3/466) and lovin it

Reaction score
How do I:
1 get safari to view the full web page, rather than have to scroll left, right and up and down?
2 adjust safari to be able to type in my user name for facebook login....I can enter my password, but not the user name

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Note that I moved this thread over to the Switcher forum, as it's not a comment or question about the forum itself.

1. Click the green button in the upper left corner. This expands the Safari window large enough to display as much of the page content as it can, given the limitation of your display.

2. Click the Safari menu and go to Preferences. Click the Autofill tab. Make sure this button is checked:

2009-07-08_0814.png

Of course, with a machine that old, you're probably running a very early version of Safari, so it might be a little different, if that option even exists.

OP
H
Reaction score
Hello, Thank you!
I checked the settings you suggested and I am still unable to type anything into the username space, but can type into the password space and select the login button or the register button.
The problem seems related to the user name space only, not the rest of the webpage.
any other ideas.....please

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.