Any feedback welcome

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook (2.2 Ghz @ 2GB RAM) 500GB
Hi Everyone,

I've created a website, but I'm getting hardly any traffic to it. I'm looking for something free, since this website is just a hobby, and not a business thing. I've looked around the net for tips, but the main things I could find are using your website in forum and email signatures etc. but thats not really working for me. I've also heard about blogging to help creating interest, but I don't really see how I could incorporate that, considering the nature of my site.
I was wondering if any one could help promote my site, or give any new effective tips that may work.

I was wondering if you guys could critique my site. Any feedback is appreciated.

You can find my website at
iMacpplications | Home

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 2.4G 320G HD OS Snow Leopard. Win7 on Dell PC Inspiron i5 8g Ram 1TB HD
Just took a quick glance at the home page, Quite impressive, I like the idea of swapping tunes for iTune libraries,I'm looking for a few Barry Manilow albums for my collection.
I'll have a more in-depth look at your site,but it looks like it will be a winner for us switchers, Thanks for your efforts. Van

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6
Looks pretty well done. But was that made with What You See Is What You Get software? It looks like there are a ton of style sheets, and you should be able to do it with just one.

OP
rohan.xlr8
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yeah, its made with rapidweaver

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6
Looks good, but frankly, I would recommend learning HTML code.

OP
rohan.xlr8
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I've actually wanted to that for a while now. Know any places to start me off? The whole prospect of making a website looks daunting, especially with the whole CSS and everything.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.