• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Haunted NES? [image]

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Okay, apparently a guy obtained a NES system that use to be owned by a child, who had passed. But some odd things happening with system ever since he started using it. He heard voices, video games react spontaneously for no reason.

Now, he claims that someone sees an eye and mouth in the photo that was taken. He even tells you how to see it. So I did do, and below is what I got. You be the judge. The original image is on Ebay, you can look there, it's the first image of the NES.

The haunted NES system:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8176591365&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

gamma.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 1.2 ghz / 30GB 4200 / 1.25 GIG
Thanks for creeping me out :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Wow, that item description has to be read!

D

Desolate One

Creepy. I need to find something haunted to sell on ebay. That crap goes for a mint!

OP
iWhat

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I know. Everything that is selling well on Ebay seems to be something weird or creative. It makes you think, "Why didn't I think of that?"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
pff. skeptic here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 1.2 ghz / 30GB 4200 / 1.25 GIG
Yeah, I'm also a bit skeptic, if he wanted to get rid of it that abd I would have just gave it back to the thrift store that he got it from, I woudn't even ask for a refund, lol.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
Desolate One said:
Creepy. I need to find something haunted to sell on ebay. That crap goes for a mint!

If only you'd known to claim your NES was haunted before you sold it to me! ;)

-Chris

H

ham_man

A friend told me about this, and I actually did it on my PeeCee, and if you look hard enough, it is actually there...

Kinda freeked me out...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.