Windows 7 in MacBook.

Reaction score
After erased my MacBook, i could not find the system disk. I had raised my question about the right OS X for my mac in another thread and in the meantime, I popped the Windows 7 in to see what will happen. Windows 7 runs rather smooth in my mac. Graphic, wifi are ok except sound and webcam. Searching around for a while then i found the driver to fix the sound problem, but no hope for the webcam. Even the keyboard still makes a lot of trouble, no right click, no copy and paste, the eject disk button is the worst one. At first i don't know about this, so I had almost opened up my mac to get the disk out. Luckily I did not cause any damage to my lovely toy. By accident, I touch the F12 key when start up the mac and thanks God, the disk ejected so from that moment, to get the disk out, I have to restart my mac. Other things is in device manager, there 2 yellow marks on Coprocessor and Unknown Device. Do you have any idea about those problems, please help!
:Smirk:

OP
conghoan
Reaction score
Burn a bootable DVD from iso file using Burn in MacBook

I have an iso file of Mac OS X Leopard 10.5 and using macbook to burn:
* using Disk Utility and burned, open to check, it was ok but could not bootable when I used it to install in other macbook which had been erased!!!
* downloaded Burn and used it to burn a DVD master disc and got the same unbootabe disc????

I known it is not a right way to ask this kind of question in this forum but i don't know where to ask so please tell me what is wrong and how could i make a bootable DVD from iso file. My Mac had been erased and running windows 7 but i want to have my mac os x back (install disc missing)!
Thanks,
:|

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
May I ask why you wouldn't just use your System Discs that came with the machine - and also where the disc image came from?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
May I ask why you wouldn't just use your System Discs that came with the machine - and also where the disc image came from?
Yes, just use the System Discs.
You were directed on how to obtain new ones if you cannot find your originals in your other thread HERE

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" 2015 MacBook Pro Retina / 15" 2010 MacBook Pro
I am not sure if you guys missed it, but he clearly said "i could not find the system disk."

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" 2015 MacBook Pro Retina / 15" 2010 MacBook Pro
Okay. Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.