0% finance for students in the UK

N

NeonFrog-

OK so if you're in the UK and are in education, you can utilize Apples offer of 0% finance on selected macs over a 10 month period to be paid in full within that time. This offer runs up until 30th Septemer (this month). Its very tempting to take Apple/MBNA up on this offer. But 10 payments of £2300 = £230 per month, which is still quite a sum. I was wondering if they have featured a similar offer before? And will it be back again? Cos I would prefer to pay my credit card off before taking this debt on board too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
NeonFrog- said:
OK so if you're in the UK and are in education, you can utilize Apples offer of 0% finance on selected macs over a 10 month period to be paid in full within that time. This offer runs up until 30th Septemer (this month). Its very tempting to take Apple/MBNA up on this offer. But 10 payments of £2300 = £230 per month, which is still quite a sum. I was wondering if they have featured a similar offer before? And will it be back again? Cos I would prefer to pay my credit card off before taking this debt on board too.

I'm sure a similar offer will be extended again in the near future. I'm currently using a similar Apple/MBNA 6-month no interest loan (the loan is actually 24 months, but is interest free for 6 months).

OP
N

NeonFrog-

Padawan said:
I'm sure a similar offer will be extended again in the near future. I'm currently using a similar Apple/MBNA 6-month no interest loan (the loan is actually 24 months, but is interest free for 6 months).

The offer has been extended to the 31st Oct from today! Gives me another month to bide my time, wait for updates on panthers release, and clear more debt first. Excellent.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.