iLife 09 question

Reaction score
Hey in iLife 09 when you do faces is there a way to change the default picture that it comes up with to a different one?

Thanks in advanced

OP
LogicBox
Reaction score
Sorry guys just watched the Faces tutorial on apple.com site.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP | 2.53 GHz Core 2 Duo | 4 GB Ram | 250 GB HDD
yeah it's not too difficult to do haha, but I don't really think the Faces tech works very well. It always asks me if it's a person other than who it really is, and it doesn't even find all of the faces in the majority of my photos. Maybe others have had better luck, but I think it's kind of gimmicky.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP 3.06 ghz; 4GB Ram; 500 GB 7200 RPM HD
My luck has been a little better. It's kind of fun to see what it can pull up. I'd say it's able to identify people in my photos with 75% accuracy. While I don't think that functionality will ever be useful to me in a real-world scenario, it still appeals to the nerd in me. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac * 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i7 * 16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 * 1TB HD *AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
Some of the matches it comes up with are WAY off, but it's supposed to get better over time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.